A Website Built For You
In this SERVICE & SUPPORT package our Digital Marketing Agency support team will create your website for you so you can be up and running professionally, cheaply and quickly. MOST importantly you will have access to the training and support to be able to make changes to your website yourself.
Website Builders vs Content Management Systems (WordPress)
This course will take you through the important technical aspects of a website that you need to know about, including:
- Website builders like Telstra Online Essentials
- Domain names and website hosting using Crazy Domains
- Website Design Software (difference between website builders & WordPress)
- Creating website forms and getting leads for quotes
- Email addresses at our domain name
Online Marketing, Customer Service and Sales Technology
This course will empower independent contractors and professional sales people (like real estate agents) to perform successfully online. Includes:
- FREE Google services (you’ve never heard of)
- Online website tools to generate leads
- engage with your existing customer base and offer them superior, timely support
- build your online presence by building your online brand.
For small business owners it will help you do all of the above, plus:
- find talented people across Australia rather than rely on finding someone local with the right skills
- show you how to use technology to make remote workers (Virtual Assistants) more accountable
Domain names and website hosting
A domain name could be one of your most important digital assets. It has value based on may factors including how long you have owned it, whether it attracts organic traffic from search engines and sometimes even if it is a common word. Learn about Digital Assets.
In the course case study you’ll get to see the back end administration area of Crazy Domains as we help migrate a website away from Telstra Online Essentials so we can host a WordPress website.
SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) for website landing pages
They key element in SEO is keywords and Keyphrases for your business and the services it provides. An example we use in our Marketing Courses are:
- Real Estate Agent / Mortgage Broker
- Asbestos Removal & demolition
- Air Conditioning supply and install business
- Bottled water business
- Bookkeeper, BAS Agent and Accountants
CASE STUDY: Electrical contractors website
The case study used in this SERVICE and SUPPORT package is an electrical contractor who also provides refrigeration and air conditioning services on the New South Wales Central Coast (north of Sydney).
You’ll learn about:
- Domain names, hosting and WordPress
- Digital assets like logos, images and text
- Finding Plugins and widgets to do things on your website
- Learn how themes can quickly and easily change the way your website looks
- Inserting images and logs into your website
- Exploring Call-to-actions on a website
- Setting up a form to get quote requests
- Setting up your own email address at your website domain (Google G Suite)
This case study and others in our digital business and digital marketing training courses are aimed at demonstrating how technology is used to design and build websites and use those websites and online services to attract customers, provide great customer service, increase sales and measure your performance.
This course is aimed at both business owners who want to understand what is involved as well as employees and contractors who want to provide these tasks in their jobs or small businesses.
* NOTE: You will setup a domain and hosting directly with the hosting company so there is no middleman taking a commission and you can get direct technical support when you need it. This enables you to then have complete control over your digital assets and be able to give access to staff or contractors if you choose.